gmex compile fails without error, please help

[Old posts from the commercial version of ArrayFire] Discussion of ArrayFire using CUDA or OpenCL.

Moderator: pavanky

gmex compile fails without error, please help

Postby erbilkonuk » Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:07 am

Hello Everyone,
I would appreciate if someone helps me with this.. I try to gmex compile the following.. I delibaretely commented out the kernel -
I don't want to use kernel because it would result nested GFORS (the other one is used from the MATLAB itself).

The gmex compiler output is this.. For 32bit compile - it is the same. [flash=][flash=]There is no error but the compile fails..[/flash][/flash] Where can I find the
reason of the fail ? The code simply gets the input and puts it in the output.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>> gmex -win64 -f 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\MathWorks\MATLAB\R2009b\nvmexopts_x64.bat' -I 'C:\Program Files\NVIDIA GPU Computing Toolkit\CUDA\v3.2\include\' 'C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2009b\toolbox\gpu_functions\resampc.cu'
Warning: cuda specified with -l option not found on -L path
Warning: cudart specified with -l option not found on -L path
Warning: jacket64_sdk specified with -l option not found on -L path
resampc.cu
tmpxft_000008a4_00000000-3_resampc.cudafe1.gpu
tmpxft_000008a4_00000000-8_resampc.cudafe2.gpu
resampc.cu
tmpxft_000008a4_00000000-3_resampc.cudafe1.cpp
cl : Command line warning D9027 : source file 'C:/DOCUME~1/ADMINI~1/LOCALS~1/Temp/tmpxft_000008a4_00000000-15_resampc.obj' ignored
tmpxft_000008a4_00000000-14_resampc.ii
C:/Program Files/MATLAB/R2009b/toolbox/gpu_functions/resampc.cu(14) : warning C4267: '=' : conversion from 'size_t' to 'int', possible loss of data
C:/Program Files/MATLAB/R2009b/toolbox/gpu_functions/resampc.cu(15) : warning C4267: '=' : conversion from 'size_t' to 'int', possible loss of data
c:\program files\nvidia gpu computing toolkit\cuda\v3.2\include\math_functions.h(4566) : warning C4996: 'hypot' was declared deprecated
c:\program files\nvidia gpu computing toolkit\cuda\v3.2\include\math_functions.h(308) : see declaration of 'hypot'
Message: 'The POSIX name for this item is deprecated. Instead, use the ISO C++ conformant name: _hypot. See online help for details.'
cl : Command line warning D9021 : no action performed

C:\PROGRA~1\ACCELE~1\JACKET\SDK\COMMON\NVMEX.PL: Error: Compile of 'C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2009b\toolbox\gpu_functions\resampc.cu' failed.

??? Error using ==> gmex at 251
Unable to complete successfully.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#include "mex.h"
#include "jacketSDK.h"
/*
__global__ static void kernel_resampc()
{
}
*/
void jktFunction(int nlhs, mxArray *plhs[], int nrhs, const mxArray *prhs[])
{
int m, n;
m = mxGetM(prhs[0]);
n = mxGetN(prhs[0]);
plhs[0] = mxCreateDoubleMatrix(m, n, mxREAL);
return;
}
erbilkonuk

Return to [archive-commercial] Programming & Development with ArrayFire